Saturday, October 3, 2009

Beingness

How fortunate I am to allow myself to just BE. I do not have to always be doing something. Simple moments of appreciation. Moments when the demands of life, the external world are put on hold. In quiet I am at peace. I am able to let my soul take a respite from the constant desire to do. The external demands can wait, but the salvation of soul can not. It has been a long time since the word boredom no longer exist for me. Relax, recoup, rejuvenate and rejoice are much more fitting to the peace I feel. In quiet I feel connected to the Holy Spirit and resolution to anything is revealed. Thank you God for my moments of Beingness.
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

1 comment:

  1. I strive for these moments...don't know why we feel we have to fill each and every moment.

    ReplyDelete