Saturday, July 10, 2010

Now is a good time (revised)

Now is a good time (revised)

It has been a while since my last blog entry.
As I contemplate this new addition and reading some of my past submissions I feel a sense of gratitude for this experience.

My last blog was about the same time I started a loving relationship with my honey. I write when I am inspired, and was beginning to think maybe my inspiration had gone by the way side.

It is six months today since I have been sharing my journey with my honey. Today, I felt compelled to write and happy to say the inspiration has not gone by the way side.

There is a time for everything. Highs and lows and how we look at this cycle and the what we learn from them will help us evolve in our worldly experience.

Ask and you should receive. Knowing that, the Universe always gives us what will help us become a more evolved person. The choices we make, the people in our lives are all part of a greater plan. Do not look into the future to find the solution or the reasons for your happiness, is right here and now.

I was so accustomed to being by myself that sharing my life with somebody else has given me new challenges. It has helped a great deal to know that I am not responsible for somebody else's happiness. My part is to be fully present and accept my partner for who he is and vice versa.

The most important lesson that I have learned is to take time to feel the Oneness and this only happens when you are still. Meditation and prayers are wonderful tools and if they are not your best forms of expression, just be grateful. JB


Josephina Batista

1 comment:

  1. Was a pleasant surprise to see you in my feed today :) I am glad you've found someone to share your life with...even better, you took the time to find your happiness solo and now you can share it with your honey.

    I'll be in touch :)

    Shar

    ReplyDelete