Sunday, November 1, 2009

There is reason for everything.

It recently dawned on me that God works in mysterious ways. Sometimes I may not understand the reason behind a particular situation , but if I look with the eyes of the Holy Spirit the truth is revealed.



We come across people that are put in our lives to test our true Spirit. Behind every encounter there is a opportunity to grow, challenge our beliefs and strengthen our Faith.



I had such and encounter and although it was brief, it met every criteria that I described above. In my life, I had never come across a person whom I would describe as oppositional and manipulative. I know that is not his True Self, but those are the characteristic which I experienced with this person.



Our encounter caused me many tears and soul searching and forgiveness. I am a much better person for it, Thank God for allowing me to have that experience. This one person is no longer in my life, but God rewarded me by putting people back in my life that I had lost touch with and adding some new people that are kind, giving and compassionate and happy with life . Thank You for your lessons. Love is all there is.

Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

No comments:

Post a Comment