Thursday, November 19, 2009

Walk in someone else's shoes

Everyday I feel grateful for the life God has chosen for me. Sometimes I do not know how good I have it.
Today, I decided take a "sick" day. My biggest decision; should I buy my Uggs boots or upgrade to an I-phone. Treated myself to a nice hamburger for lunch just before going to do my hair. Almost towards the end of my 3 hour hair ordeal, my hairdresser for many years mentions how difficult it is to raise two little boys being a single mother and having to work.
For a split second I could see myself in her shoes and I was filled with compassion. God does know our mission, our purpose in this lifetime, and how dare I ever complaint for minor self induced feel of lack. I am blessed and I must never forget to give Thanks. I must always keep in mind that I have everything I need and more. Thank you God for this life experience.
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

No comments:

Post a Comment