Thursday, June 25, 2009

Endings

Today is a bitter-sweet day. Professionally, I am ending an endeavor in which I have been involved for the last 3 years. I am in the office cleaning out my desk, going through papers and discarding things I no longer need. Memories come to mind as I come across pictures, notes, old e-mails. Some are very pleasant, like the picture of white-water rafting in Oregon, (glad I made it out alive since I do not know how to swim). Oh, those e-mails about wanting one thing or another to be done yesterday; I will not miss those. I will miss my co-workers, some that I have become friends with. I will miss my boss, for his support, for always believe in me when I sometimes doubted my abilities. But mostly, I will miss his passion for the things that he cares about and for his determination to do things his way. I will always remember him going out of his way for me to see the Pacific ocean when we could have driven just a short distance to our final destination. As I end this chapter in my professional life, I look forward to what is to come, God only knows!!!

1 comment:

  1. Was truly a pleasure working with you. Only the very best to you in the rest of your endeavors!

    ReplyDelete