Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Things that matter

My first post, it is better to start with the things that matter the most. My family is important, my parents are still alive and I have an older brother and a sister. My sister is married and has 3 children, my niece Hayley and my nephews Jeremy and Jason. It has been interesting to see how they continue to develop as independent human beings.
Integrity matters, I believe in doing the right things. I believe in honesty, with others but mostly to myself. I believe in letting my life be guided by a higher power which sometimes I forget and try to control all aspects of my life. I believe in letting your actions speak for you, words do not mean a thing if you do not back it up with actions.

1 comment:

  1. Ditto! Family and good friends is really everything...I learn that more and more each day. Everyday I am grateful my mom raised me with a belief system & faith because sometimes, it is all I have.

    ReplyDelete