Thursday, December 3, 2009

Being receptive to Holy Guidance

I recently had one of those encounters that I know was a sign from God.

I work in a school and I see kids that have special needs. This angel came to show me the way I should conduct my way of BEING. I have no other way to describing this little girl, except to say I felt the HOLY SPIRIT in her.

There was no wanting what so ever in her. I felt a peaceful presence and I could see her soul in her eyes. The feeling that I got was that it was not this little girl looking at me, but a God himself.

That image has been on my mind since and whenever I feel a bit out of sorts and not present enough in my daily life, I remember that little girl. My goal in life is to be happy and that is what God wants for all of us.

I remember the saying " Be still, and know that I am God". That little girl showed me by just being. I have read many books, I have meditated , I have prayed and did not quite get it. So, God sent me that Angel. Thank you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment